Advance Typography Final Compilation

 

Week 1- 14
Justin Averill Prasetya / 0355048
 / BDCM / The Design School

 Exercise 1

 Key Artowrk and Collateral

 Type Exploration and Application


INSTRUCTIONS



<iframe src="https://drive.google.com/file/d/1i_7TCaR0zDuioHwXEFvKjRyJl0O7AFcm/preview" width="640" height="480" allow="autoplay"></iframe>


Week 1 \ Typographical System


Fig 1.1.1-8.
Week 2 )

PDF 


Fig 1.1.10 
( Week 2 )

Week 2 / Type and Play

Fig 1.2.1 
( Week 4 )
Fig 1.2.2 ( Week 4 )
Fig 1.2.3 ( Week 4 )

PDF
Fig 1.2.4 ( Week 4 )

Week 4 / Key Artwork and Collateral 


Fig 1.3.2  (Week 8)

Final Key Artwork PDF

Fig 1.3.3 (Week 8)

Collateral 

Fig 1.3.4  (Week 8)


Final Pdf
Fig 1.3.5 (Week 8)

Final Post






Fig 1,3,6-14 (Week 8) 


Week 8 / Type Exploration and Application


Fig 1.4.1 (Week 14)



Fig 1.4.2 (PDF) (Week 14)

Finalized





 Final Fig 1.4.3-10 ( Week 14)

Final Presentation and Application PDF

Fig 1.4.10



REFLECTIONS

Experience
Advanced Typography, is such a great module, I experience great improvement since the first time I step into the typography module, this semester I learn a lot about how to present my design in a certain way and also I developed my creativity a whole new level, I learned a lot especially this is my first time to learn about self-branding and about the application of typography.

Observation 
After going through a lot of trouble but it seems like the trouble is the one that pushes me to develop critical thinking skills. and also I'm more creative now because I always observe what I see and always try new things.

Findings
I had a lot of trouble regarding the key artwork task because I can't find a way to present myself but after a lot of learning I found that expressing myself is not hard as it looks it just requires critical thinking and creativity, for the rest of the module I can handle it because I feel like especially the last task, they're fun and interesting to do. This module is great and I'm glad I can get trough it


Comments

Popular Posts