Application Design 2 - Task 2

 

Week 4 - 7

Justin Averill Prasetya / 0355048
App Design 2 / BDCM / The Design School
Task 2


INSTRUCTIONS



User Flow W6
After going through a feedback session with Mr.Razif, we simplified the flow so that it would be more doable and also less complex, The flow would be focused on ordering buses and check-out payment.
Fig 1.1.1
After learning some tips and tricks on how to use components and instances on Figma I started to draw the line and connect the pages and also some of the features
Fig 1.1.2
Animation Transition W7
The components help me to maintain consistency and reduce the complicated part, For the transition, i designed it so that it would be more appealing and less cluttered, for example for this part I added a switching mechanism that looks interesting for the user.
Fig 1.1.3
The components I added also had their own seamless transition and for some parts, I added a Clicking effect to make it more noticeable and Expanding effects to add more content inside it without adding to different pages. 
Fig 1.1.4
For the sidebar, I added a transition effect from the hamburger bar icon into a plus icon also I made the sidebar slide to the left after clicking, but for this one, I couldn't find a way to make it a component with the position that I desired. The design of the sidebar is also simple and neat to reduce the complexity and confusion.
Fig 1.1.5
After connecting and adding the transition also the micro animations for the components I've come up with this
( Before adding up the rest of the feature)
Fig 1.1.6 
For the rest, I just refined and added a calendar for the departure and return date so that the feature would be more complete and detailed, also there's some navigation that still has trouble and needs more rewiring.
Fig 1.1.7
Final Start Up Screen
Fig 1.1.8

Final Connections
Fig 1.1.9

Final Wireframe and Smart Components
Fig 1.1.10

Video Presentation
Fig 1.1.11















Comments

Popular Posts