Video and Sound Production Project 2

Week 3- Week 9

Justin Averill Prasetya / 0355048
GCD 60904 / BDCM / The Design School
Project 2


INSTRUCTIONS


<iframe src="https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ku-39DQtBjyRop7OnTZ7ZmexRbwmuhnp/preview" width="640" height="480" allow="autoplay"></iframe>


Production Shoot
This project was a group project we were tasked to replicate a trailer from beef by Netflix.
i was tasked to be the actor for this project and here's the crew list:

Producer/ Director: Teng Yee Hui

Producer / Assistant Director: Christine Tan Yuen Yan

Art Director: Sheryl Pang Pui San


D.O.P: Rachel Ng Ziqi

Camera Assistant 1: Gabriela Natalie Wibowo

Location Sound & Boom operator, Michelle Huang 

 lighting:Zenab Asif Akberali 


Actor 1 <guy>:JUSTIN AVERILL PRASETYA

Actor 2 <girl>: KONOMI HOSHIKAWA


We are tasked on 9 May 2023, 7 am in the morning

The storyboard





Fig 1.0.1-5
Fig 1.0.6 Footage that we collected

Final Outcome
Fig 1.0.7



TikTok Video
For this Project, I was using my camera Canon 700d with a 55-18mm lens vertically 1080 x 1920 size. My concept was to make a B roll in Taylors University but in the chill mode and not using too much VFX.

Fig 1.1.1
(The Photo that I took while making my TikTok video)

Fig 1.1.2
(Footage that I collected)
After that, I threw it on premiere pro for combining and making the time remapping for transition. 
Fig 1.1.3

After I combine all I put it on after effect for a bit of retouching and vfx after that i do color grade on Premiere Pro again because firstly I want to use Da Vinci Resolve but i cannot access it due to technical difficulties 
Fig 1.1.4
Fig 1.1.5

Final Outcome

Fig 1.1.6










REFLECTIONS

This Project and exercise were fun and really I found a new thing like how to dub, I have experience in using premiere pro but not that much, and hopefully, this exercise and project can help me more in the future

Comments

Popular Posts