Design Research Methodology Compilation



06/04/2023 - 16/07/2023 - Week 1 - Week 15
Justin Averill Prasetya / 0355048
Design Research Methodology / Bachelor of Design (Hons) in Creative Media
Taylor's University

INSTRUCTION

Project 1 


Fig 1.1.1

Project 2

Fig 1.1.2

Project 3

Fig 1.1.3

Final Project - Final Presentation


Fig 1.1.4

Feedback 
Week 2

The first problem was the research problem goal didn't align with the research questions and objective the next one is my research had lack of citations. The last one was the problem with the article that I cite was too old

Week 3

Research questions, problem and objective need to reword for the rationale, the problem is I always use 1st person's perspective and also the rationale needs to have more research in it For the problem, the statement had the same problem as the rationale, I always use 1st person's perspective, and there's too much unnecessary research

Week 4

everything is getting better but the research problem needs to be more clear what's the target and objective for the grammar need to be fixed the research objective and questions need to be more clear and connect to each other

Week 5

Public Holiday

Week 6

My work had too much analsys without even started the cirical review. i need to work on the citation and no need to provide an entire citation

Week 7

i need to work on my grammar and try to be more specific, i still having a problem with the perspective i need to combine the critical review and find more research paper

Week 8 

Independent Learning Week

Week 9

I need to find a suitable application for this research also I need to give a variety of user interface designs to find out how users can perceive

Week 10

The question needs a justification and also I need to make the question more detailed

Week 11

I need to work on my PowerPoint and also make a change for final submission

Week 12

I need to make changes to the design and need to get rid of unnecessary elements

Week 13

Improve it




REFLECTION

Experience

My experience on this module was challenging, this is my first time trying to conduct research and also my first time compiling research to find out how effective is health-tracking apps with UI UX, I found it challenging because I need to find a concrete reason to support my research and also I need to find it clear and detailed.


Observation

I observed that finding a piece of supporting evidence is not easy but it’s worth it, and also it’s hard to compile an answer using a survey because it has a variety of answers and I need to make a decision to conclude the research


Findings

What I found was this module is fun and also gave me a critical thinking skill by how I can make my research related to the daily problem I found that my research is also can be beneficial for myself and for the society

Comments

Popular Posts